Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pregnancy Cravings

Last night as my hubby and I sat on the couch watching tv I began to have a major craving for the pumpkin shaped Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I asked him if he would get me some. He asked where they were and I told him at the store. As he laughed hysterically at me and looked at the clock, 9 pm, I figured there would be no peanut butter cups for me.

So today when my son and I had to run out and do some errands I decided to get some for myself. After purchasing my 3 packages of 6 and eating one in the car on the way home I told myself I would eat no more than 1 a day.

Later when my husband got home from work he walks into the kitchen where I am making dinner and hands me a kingsize package of pumpkin shaped peanut butter cups. I couldn't contain my joy. He had thought of me and even if he was already at the gas station he took the time to walk inside to get me exactly what I was craving and refrained from eating them before getting home.


After the many thank yous and the hug and kiss I told him to not look in the pantry. He went anyway and found the 3 boxes I bought myself. :)

Love that in living our day to day lives we can get into a routine and all it takes is 2 pumpkin shaped peanut butter cups to bring back all the many reason you love a person and can't imagine life without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment